Bunker near Frederikshavn – Bangsbo Fort
In 1940 the German Occupation forces built a large artillery battery as well as an anti-aircraft battery on the 82 meter high Pikkerbakke in the outskirts of Frederikshavn. The two batteries were later expanded on, with a radar station as well as a communications station. In the present day, large section of the bunker act as the Bangsbo Fort Bunker Museum. Three of the original 150 mm cannons are still mounted at their original spot to this day.
Click here for more information.